RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WELCOME TO ANNIE'S GRANNY'S PLACE !!






Now you see why I call myself Raggedy Annie's Granny .. LOL!! 






Come on in .. Annie will be glad to see you .. LOL!!! 


I wore this costume to the Senior Center's Halloween party and was called Raggedy Annie's Granny .. I thought the name fit so I adopted it  .. LOL!!   








 


Annie's Granny won the prize for BEST COSTUME at this year's Senior Center Halloween Part .. so did Faye Bertand and Mike Teeple!!  

You WILL be hearing more about Annie and her Granny AND what her Granny has been up to in days to come!!   This isn't really a blog about Annie .. it's a blog about having fun!  I wanted a place to post stories and pictures about family gatherings and other fun things where I could easily find them later if I want to reread them and remember the day.  This should do it!!!  Altho this isn't a page all about Annie you will hear more about her .. for a couple years ago a group of my family members spend a couple of days in Arcola, Illinois and visited the Raggedy Ann Museum while we were there .. I've got that story posted somewhere .. I just don't know where!!  THAT'S why I'm starting this page .. so I don't lose the stories I want to be able to revisit!!  Soooooo .. as soon as I find where I posted that story .. it will be reposted on this blog and will never be lost again .. LOL!!! 






1 comment:

  1. Liz, I like the new name of your blog!! I also like all the pics!!! Good job!!! This will definitely be a good place to put all the fun things! I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!