RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

DAY 6 .. TIM'S HOUSE AT LAST!!



SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 22  ..

The Novak's wake up to a bright sunny morning at the Sleep Inn in Fort Pierce, Florida!!   Yesterday I was wearing jeans and a sweat shirt today it would be capris and a short sleeve top .. Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!  I put on a zip-up sweatshirt to start the day .. it didn't take long to discover there was no need for that!!!  We were in Florida .. the land of SUNSHINE!!! 




 


As we were driving down the road to Port St. Lucie Ken pointed out that this car right in front of us didn't seem to have a driver .. so of course I had to get a pic .. must be a short little old lady driving that thing .. LOL!! 


If you look real close in the picture below you can kind of see a little bit of a head to the right of he head rest  .. I THINK!!  Notice that I missed getting the picture of the Welcome to Port St. Lucie sign while I was taking a picture of the headless driver .. Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! 


How about a local newspaper??? 


A handy way to get the daily news .. you don't even have to get out of your car!!! 


And here we are .. 1374 S. W. Dorchester, Port St. Lucie, Florida .. Tim, Krysti, Sydni and Summer's beautiful home ... Tim is telling us to park in the drive so we won't get our car demolished parking out by the road .. sounds like he might have gone a few rounds with some careless drivers!!! 


Summer and Sydni soon came running out of the house to greet us!!!  These are two of the sweetest young ladies you could ever meet!!! 


First priority once we got in the house was to see Sydni and Summer's Castle bedroom ..





I must have been doing too much moving when I was taking pics in this room because most of them came out pretty blurry .. but these came out pretty good!! 
 

 
Tim helped Sydni and Summer start a Hot Dog stand a few months ago and this is the first dollar that was made there along with some pictures .. great idea!!! 
 
 
Thought you might like to see this picture too of Time with the girls and the Hot Dog stand!!!
 
Since I didn't do a very good job of getting pics of Sydni and Summer's beautiful castle if you really want a good look at it click on the link below to see a video Sydni too with her new video camera .. 


 
This is the nice bright sunny and wonderfully warm back yard the girls play in every day with their friends  ..


 
They have a secret little hideaway tucked into the woods back behind their yard !!!


I think perhaps these hammocks are for Mommy and Daddy to lounge in while they watch the fun!! 


After leaving -9 temps and snow on the ground in Missouri .. and the 27 degree temp in Myrtle Beach .. I don't want to sit in the shade of the umbrella table or the patio .. I'm for stretching out in one of those hammocks in the sun!!! 


However, we are headed for a GIANT Sunday Flea Market and it's time to get going!!! 

 


Tim (Kyle), Krysti, Summer and Sydni


 

And we're off .. following Tim through Port St. Lucie ..



 And here we are ..


Let me tell you .. this is without a doubt the biggest Flea Market I have ever seen!!!  There were hundreds of booths .. I honestly think it would take a week to make it through every booth there!!! 




Of course we have to have a Funnel Cake!!!



 
This is a HUGE Book Resale Booth .. not really booth but a huge building full of books!!!


Ken was in hopes they would have the James Patterson book titled "Burn" but alack and alas no luck on that!!  He has been looking for this one every place we got "treasure hunting" and hasn't found it yet!! 

 
Time for a short rest .. but I think that French Chef is going to hit him over the head with that rolling pin for sitting on his foot .. LOL!!!


We had about 3 hours at the Flea Market and still didn't see half of what was there .. but we decided it was time to go have some lunch .. do I look like I got a little sun?????????


 Where we going for lunch????  Cracker Barrel of course .. it's great that they have Cracker Barrel Restaurants everywhere because Ken and I love Cracker Barrel!!



After lunch the girls had a good time at the Checkerboard table!!  


I'm thinking they'll be wanting Daddy to build them one of these tables .. LOL!!

 
Next stop .. Jensen Beach ..

 
Beautiful skies, beautiful sunshine , beautiful water ..  beautiful sand under you feet .. what more could you ask when it's a cold Winter's day back in Missouri!!!  You gotta love it!!! 











 
Besides going going into the Hot Dog business with his girls Tim also decided to try his hand at making Crepes ..  and after a couple of hours on the beach we headed back to his house for a Crepe making demonstration and feast!!!!  Time's oldest daughter, Oceanna,  wasn't able to get off work  and couldn't spend the day with us but she would be joining us for the Crepe Escape feast!!!  It would be great to see her!!


 Right now he has his equipment set up in his garage so he can practice the fine art of making Crepes before he starts setting up at various events and festivals around Port St. Lucie!!  He got lots of practice tonight as several of the girls' friends were over playing and they all wanted Crepes too of course!!!  To see a couple of videos of  Crepes in action click on the links below ..

 
CREPE ESCAPE!!

To see a couple of videos of Tim's "hero" click on the links below ..

JULIO .. ACLUDIA'S CRAZY CREPE MAN!!!

MORE OF JULIO!!!

Tim is hoping to one day be as good as Julio .. I think he can do it!!!  And Tim's helpers are a whole lot cuter than Julio's helper .. LOL!!! 
 
  

I chose to have a Strawberry Cheesecake Crepe .. with lots of Whipped Cream .. doesn't that look yummy???? 


Ken chose a Nutella Crepe with Whipped Cream ..

 
After getting our Crepes we soon joined Oceanna in the kitchen to enjoy a our delicious Crepes and a hot cup of Coffee.  Oceanna's was a Nutella Banana Crepe .. Nutella and Bananas on the inside and Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Sauce on the outside .. without Whipped Cream!!  My Crepe was so big I had thought I would be taking part of it back to the hotel with us but NO WAY .. it was so good I ate the whole thing .. Yummmmmm!!! 




Could this be sisterly love????????  


LOL LOL LOL!!! 
 
All 3 of these girls are a whole lot of fun .. what a terrific day this has been with Tim and his family!! 

Tomorrow we'll be going to Jensen Beach again but meanwhile .. back in our comfy room at the Sleep Inn I'm checking out my sunburn ..
 
 
You can definitely tell I've been in the sun today!!!  Can't wait to get out there tomorrow!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved your trip to Tim's !! What fun !!! When you describe everything,It is just like being there !! I enjoyed it all !! You look so pretty and Happy,Liz !! Next time, you need to stay longer in Florida and soak up that sunshine! Those Crepes looked delicious !! You did wonderful telling the story about your trip to your Son's in Florida. Your grandchildren are so sweet !! You know that did look like a car without a driver! (LOL) ---What beautiful weather !! We should all move to Florida !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kathy!! I enjoy telling my story .. just wish I could get to it while the memory is still fresh .. LOL!!! The Crepes were really delicious .. now next time I go somewhere that has Crepes on their breakfast menu I'll have to try it just so I can compare!! My vote is with you .. we should all move to Florida .. I'm ready!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!