RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

ANNIE'S GRANNY IS GOING TRAVELING!!!


Oh My .. Annie's Grannie is just a bit excited .. we're taking off tomorrow on a REAL adventure .. heading for Tuscon, Arizona to visit with Ken's son Steve and family!!!  Taking lots of little side trips along the way!!  Ken has typed up the agenda .. it looks like we are going to very very busy the next few days!!  I can hardly  wait to get started!!! 

I will be posting the pictures on the pages of this blog .. probably kind of like a picture album but will try to take time to let you know where we are .. just won't have time to do a lot of blabbering!!!

Today was spent getting everything packed up and ready to go .. we THINK we're ready .. we'll see . LOL!!! 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. Have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your Itinerary !!! Good Job, Ken !! You are going to have so much fun ! I lived in Arizona ,but I never went to Flagstaff or the Grand Canyon. I just lived 2 hours from Tuscon. I remember the Western parade there with Wyatt Earp etc. Then, The Museum and the neat old fashioned bars and Tombstone. You are 2 hours from Phoenix. My Nephews live in Arizona and My Brother Son and Family lives in Tuscon. ---They got a lot of flooding there so be very Careful and Be Safe ! I have never been to Las Vegas ! Awesome ! I lived in Douglas, Arizona which is 2 hours from Tuscon and by the Mexican town of Aqua Prieta, Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Cris and Kathy for stopping by .. sad to say I am just now finding these comments and it is October 26th .. YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!