RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

ARIZONA ADVENTURE DAY THREE!!


Here we go .. Day Three was actually Sunday, September 25.  After spending the night at the Super 8 in Grand Junction we were up and going again 9:10 ..


Grand Junction Highway ..







Colorado National Monument area .. 9:55 AM





These are all pictures inside the Colorado National Monument area!!! 













You could get out and walk in some areas .. or just go to the lookout area and oooohhhh and awwweeee!!!  This whole place is awesome!!
















My arms are short and I'm not real good at "selfies" .. maybe our shadows will do!!! 





I didn't do too badly with this one ..


A nice lady offered to take our picture .. and then I took a picture of her and her hubby ..







What a beautiful place .. absolutely AWESOME!!!








































This is a bathroom at one of the overlook points .. not too lovely but when you gotta' go .. you gotta go ..











































*****************************************************************



































































































Leaving colorful Colorado .. 2:07 ..


Entering Utah .. 2:07 ..



Thompson, Utah .. 3:03 ..







Arches National Park .. Moab, Utah .. 3:18 .. Ready for more??????







































WOWWWWW!!! 































Leaving the Arches .. 4:48 ..


5:17 PM .. We worked up an appetite climbing around in  the canyons and it's time for a little food .. how about Denny's for Supper???  That's some kind of Cinnamon Chip Pancakes .. delicious but I couldn't eat it all .. that's probably a good thing .. LOL!!!  But I do want to try them another time .. I hope the Denny's in our area are serving those right now!!!



Then we are off to Motel Six .. our new home for the night!!!!  Time to rest up for another day in the dessert .. and the mountains .. LOL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!