RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

 Here I am once again pecking on the keyboard and thinking I SHOULD be down in the basement walking on the treadmill!!!  Promising myself I will go walk when I get finished here.  I have been wondering if I would be able to post on my blogs using my IPAD so I drug the hardly ever used IPAD out of it’s drawer in the desk in the kitchen and here I am and so far all is going well .. Hooray!!!!  The only thing is my cutesie pictures that I might want to post on here are all on the laptop .. if I want to use this often for my blathering I need to start collecting some neat pics on here!!!  

Tuesday and Thursday are Y and Senior Center days .. we stopped going to either one for a couple of months .. got lazy and started sleeping in and slugging around on those days.  Then we decided we would get our lazy butts moving and I would get back to walking and we’d get back to our old ways and start going back to the Y and the Center.  Our “Fit For Life” class at the Y starts at 9:00 so it’s an early start to the day!!  But the class is a good one!!  Our lunch at the Center was Sloppy Joes Sandwiches, Peas & Carrots, and Fruit Salad.  Not bad!!!  

I’m baaaccckkkkk!!  My needing to get my 4 miles in finally got the best of me and I left you and headed for the basement and the treadmill .. I had 2 1/2 miles to go to get my goal .. I got 2 of the miles and read my book while I was walking and decided to get my last 1/2 mile walking up here ... I’m happy to say that wasn’t that hard to accomplish!!!  Sooooooo .. I have my 10,000 plus steps and 4 miles!!!  Happy Happy!!

I have a picture I want to post but can’t seem to do it on here so will have to change to the laptop and see if I can post it from there!!!  Off I go to the computer room!!!!  



AH .. posted at last!!!  This is  my erasable board hanging on the wall by the treadmill .. I keep track of my progress .. or NON progress on this!!!       I think you know what numbers are  the steps and the miles.   the number in the right hand corner of each day is my stair climbs.      The number in read or green  is my weight .. as you can see I bounce back and forth quite a lot!!!    The numbers over to the right are what I weighed at the beginning of each of the months in 2018.  Not getting anywhere in my effort to lose pounds right now!!!  BUT .. I was going through my old papers   and saw that about the middle of June 2017 I got up to   145 … at least  I seem to have lost  a few pounds and kept them off .. so far!!!!         My biggest problem when it comes to weight is SWEETS as I'm sure you all know.       If anyone has tips as to how to ignore sweets let me know!!!!!  

 I found a great pic of the Bread Company Bunch together!!!  



Now let's see .. Front row .. First person on the left is Mel .. Ken .. Carl .. Paul .. Liz .. Pat .. Nancy O .. Jane.  Back row starting on the left .. Gary .. Jerry .. Rich .. Ken's son Steven from Arizona ..  Nancy B ..  Shirley .. Sharon .. Anne Marie .. poor Sylvia is on the end and you can bearly see her .. her grandson Logan is by Jane!!!  Now see if you can get this straight .. LOL!!!  Mel is married to Sharon.  I think you know who Ken is married to .. LOL!!!     Carl is married to Sylvia.  Paul is married to Jane ..  Pat is married to Rich ..  Nancy O is married to Jeff O .. AH OH .. I'm wondering where he was when we took this pic????   Already told you Jane is married to Paul.  Gary is married to Anne Marie.  Jerry B is married to Nancy B .. Rich is married to Pat .. Steven was here visiting alone .. Nancy B .. Jerry B.  Shirley married to Bill but sad to say .. Bill passed away in 2017 and is very much missed by all of us.  Sharon and Mel  Anne Marie and Gary.  Shirley sold her home in St. Louis just a month ago and has moved to The Villages in Florida to be by her daughter so we are missing her too!!!!

  Well,    Ken's got the Cardinals game on in the Living Room and I'm missing it .. time to head for the other room!!!!  Good Night!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!