RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

FUN WITH THE GIRLS!!!


WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2

Another busy and fun day in Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce!!  Tim took Sydni and Summer with him to Fort Pierce City Marina to set up his Great Crepes Escape tent and when Grandma and Grandpa got around they headed that way. 









AH .. there he is!!!


He has a great location .. his business is not all crowded in with the other businesses .. plenty of space around him .. you can see the ocean .. and a wonderful breeze blowing through but the breeze got a little too powerful and some of the vendors were complaining about it!!  Tim was doing a bit of muttering too but it sure felt good to me!!!




I can hardly believe I was right there and didn't have brains enough to have him make me a Strawberry Cheesecake Crepe!!!!   Ken and I were going to take the girls to a theater to see "Kung Fu Panda" .. I guess I was so excited to see the Pandas the Crepe didn't enter my mind .. and I've been waiting for one of those  ever since I had one last year!!! 

fccc





Ken and Summer entertaining each other in the shade ..


 Headed down the road to try to find the theater playing "Kung Fu Panda" I noticed the temp on the dash in the car .. 84 degrees .. WOW!!! 


Once we got to the Carmike Cinema we discovered our movie wasn't going to run until 3:50 and we were about  an hour early so we headed for Ice Cream at Friendly's ..


One of Ken's favorite places at Myrle Beach is Friendly's .. he was thrilled to discover  a Friendly's at Port St. Lucie!!! 

I had to get a picture of these two  beautiful young ladies ..

 
And our waitress was kind enough to get a picture of all 4 of us ..


Ken's treat was a huge Hot Fudge Sundae .. Summer's was a Friend-Z with Kit Kats broken up in it .. Sydni had a Forbidden Brownie Sundae and I had a Friend-Z with Strawberries and Bananas .. Yuuuummmmmmm!!!!     Summer didn't eat all her Kit Kat Friend-Z so Ken and I got a few bites of it .. Yummmmm .. I'm thinking that will be my treat the next time I get to Friendly's!!! 

The Carmike Cinema was not far from Friendly's ..




Hard to believe but we  got into the theater where Kung Fu Panda was showing and it was completely empty!!  The girls were thrilled .. we let them go up and down the aisles and rows and have a good time  for the 30 minutes we had to wait until time for the movie to start .. they had a blast!!!  Summer was happy because they could actually touch the screen!!!


Isn't she a doll ..  



I told them when the movie started they had to sit down .. they could sit wherever they wanted but they had to be seated somewhere .. no more running around!   Sydni sat beside us but Summer chose to sit waaaaaayyyyy up there at the top .. can you find her???? 



We were unsure whether we would go back to the Downtown Market where Tim was set up or what we wanted to do after the movie .. the girls were in favor of going home and playing on their trampoline .. so I contacted  Tim and he was in the process of  taking his stuff down and packing it into his trailer ..  so we headed for Dorchester Street so the girls could get on that trampoline and work off a little excess energy .. LOL!!! 

Click on the links below to watch  the fun .. I sure wish I had their energy .. LOL!!!



Krysti was off to a meeting for work .. she is a manager of Pier One Imports in Port St. Lucie .. so we played a game with Sydni and Summer while Dad unloaded his trailer and then visited a while before taking off for the Best Western and a long hot soak in the tub!!!  Now I'm all caught up once again ..  and I'm getting my buns off this chair and heading for bed ..  tomorrow is our last day in Port St. Lucie with Tim, Kristi and the girls .. we need to get rested up for a very busy one .. LOL!!!  Good Night!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! You are having so much fun with your Son and his family ! Your Granddaughters are so pretty !! Port St.Lucie is a Beautiful place and the weather is perfect. It is too bad that you did not get to stay there longer !! I cannot believe that you did not eat one of your Son's Crepes !!! I would have thought that was the first thing you would have done ! Glad you enjoyed the icecream place and the movie with the Granddaughter's. I enjoyed the videos. Have a Wonderful day with your family !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuckling about not eating one of Tim's Crepes .. I can't believe I didn't eat one either!! It didn't even enter my mind when we were there visiting with him before taking the girls off to have some fun .. I have been looking forward to one of his Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes ever since I had one last year!!!! And it didn't even enter my mind to have him make me one before we took off for the day!! We were talking about it that evening and he couldn't believe neither one of us or Ken had thought about it .. Duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!