RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

YESTERDAY'S STORY!!


 WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2ND

Good Morning from Port St. Lucie .. The sun is shining .. temp at 9:12 in the morning is 72 degrees .. and it's supposed to get into the low 80s!!!  Temps in Festus, Palestine and Casey all show 27 degrees!!!  Our friends in New York have 21 degrees!!! 

Time is setting up his Crepe Escape stand at a Market in Fort Pierce this morning .. he seemed to think Ken and I would just get in the way if we went early and tried to help him set up so we are joining him later ..  meanwhile .. I sit here  pecking away on my keyboard while Kenny is sitting back on the couch enjoying the Today show on TV!!!! 

Now .. before we get into Today's Story .. let's talk about yesterday ..

      First things first .. Breakfast  in the Hospitality Room of the Best Western ..


There's a Sausage Link peeking out from under that Omelet .. LOL!!!






They have a pretty good variety for a Hot Breakfast .. I heard someone complaining at another table because there was no Waffle maker and no Biscuits and Gravy ..   and someone else complained because there were no Donuts .. that would be me  .. LOL!!!

  We texted Tim to let him know when we were up and around and ready to go and they came by the hotel so we could follow them to our day's adventure!!  Krysti played hooky from work and Sydni and Summer got to play hooky from school .. Yayyyyyyyy!!! 

 Our first stop for the day was "White's Mercantile"  .. Tim and family are "treasure hunters" too so this was fun for all of us.  However, I am the only one who found a "treasure" .. sad to say I    Ken was in need of a book to read and he found a book .. Summer fell in love with a teeny tiny little wire wisk .. she brought it up to Grandma and said "I could make  tiny little Eggs with this" .. of course Grandma said couldn't resist buying it .. LOL!!! 



This large Wizard of Oz  collection was a great temptation .. if it had had 2both red slippers and if I had been able to figure out a place where I could put it I might not have been able to resist it!!! 


Ken, Tim and Sydni waiting for  the rest of us to get done looking and make it outside!!   Ken is holding onto my "treasure" .. LOL!!!  


Next stop was the Fort Pierce Marina .. this is where Tim will be setting up his Crepe Escapes tent ..







Tim's tent will be set up the area of the fountain below ..






See the Manatee in the water????




A family of Manatees to watch ..









Just a short way down the road and was the Manatee  Center .. we soon found ourselves checking it out ..




There was one large Aquarium with Starfish you could actually touch .. a super nice lady told us all about them and lifted them out of  the Aquarium to be touched and Summer was thrilled to be allowed to hold them!!  Sydni wanted nothing to do with that .. LOL!!! 



The hole in the very center of it's body is it's mouth ..






Nobody wanted to hold this squiggly wiggly thing .. LOL!!!






That's my baby boy .. LOL LOL LOL!!



Did you notice the Eel sticking it's head out of the rocks???? 











Fun outside ..



















Time for some lunch .. headed across the bridge to Archie's ..








Chuckling .. Ken wanted to taste Tim 's Raspberry Tea .. Krysti said "you gotta' get a picture of that .. and send it to me"  .. LOL!!!


Don't know what happened with this picture ..







We didn't think Krysti would be able to get her big thick Burger in her mouth but she did a great job .. LOL!!!


Archie's waaaayyyyy back in 1948!!!




I wanted to get a pic of Ken and Tim with that  busty Lady Pirate but they would not cooperate .. LOL LOL LOL!!!




Quite a snazzy Three Wheeler in the parking lot beside our car ...

 
And then we were off to Tim and Krysti's home for the evening .. one of the amazing things in Florida when it's the  dead of Winter back home is the  bright green foliage all around you!!!  




Oceanna rode her bicycle over to visit with us and we spent some time in  the back yard watching  the kids jumping and cart wheeling on the trampoline .. sure wish I had the energy they have!!! 



Three beautiful young ladies ..  


And then we get the goofy shot .. LOL!!!


 And now I'm happy to say I am all caught up on  on our time here  in Port St. Lucie .. Yayyyyyyy!!!     Now it's time for this fun day to begin .. heading for the Fort Pierce City Marina  to check out The Downtown Market!!!  Everybody have a GREAT day .. I know we will!!!

Whoops .. forgot to post the picture of the treasure I found at White's Mercantile .. here you go ..


And now I'm outta' here .. see ya' later!!!



















2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! Great pics ! I wonder if one of those boats was Scott's that he sold to an older couple there. (LOL)--Beautiful weather and scenery ! You are having so much fun with your Son, Tim and his family !! (and good food) --I enjoyed all your postings !! Great pic of your Granddaughters !! They have a Beautiful home ! --- I thought sure you would go back and get the Wizard of Oz ! That was Awesome !! --Have a Wonderful time with your Family !! Big Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wizard of Oz thing I would have been very very tempted if both shoes had been in it .. I keep thinking about taking down some of the stuff in the living room around the armoire the RV is in and start putting movie stuff up there .. that thing would be ideal but it was $75.00 and like I said .. I would rather it had both red shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!