RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DAY 7 .. WE'RE NOT DREAMING ..

That WAS a Rooster crowing and we DID wake up in Kauai again!!! 


Our "friend" .. Rasta the Rooster .. he's a terrific alarm clock .. the problem is .. he starts crowing about 1:30 in the morning!!


Yep .. the  Ocean is still out there .. and so is the river!  Did I tell you that to walk  to the Ocean and the Beach from here you must first walk across the river that is just before the beach!!  The guys made the journey across yesterday morning ..  the river water was up to the top of their thighs .. I'm not sure if we ladies are going to give it a try or not .. if we do I'll be sure and take pics .. LOL!! 


Look who's taking up my computer time this morning!!! 




We love these fans in the living room!!!


And the BIG kitchen!!  The kitchen in the condo in Maui was so small if 2 people were in there they were in each others way!!!  We are farther from the Ocean here but the house is soooo much bigger inside!!! 
 

He is STILL on the computer .. YOOOOOO HOOOOO ... KENNY!!!
 
 
Off the computer Kenny .. it's time to hit the road for today's excursion .. first stop .. 
 
 
 
 
Love this mailbox!!!



So now we know the story of the Chickens .. LOL!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
  




 

 





Ahhhhhh .. do you see that ..  THRIFT STORE in Kauai!!! 


Let's mail the post cards!!!
 

We were wanting a place on the water to eat lunch .. a very nice lady parked next to us suggested "Oasis On The Beach" and told us how to get there!! 
































Let's check out the Koi again!!


One more look at the beauty of "Oasis On The Beach"!!





 




















 



 
 
 




































 
 
TO BE CONTINUED!!!! 
 


2 comments:

  1. I am smiling !! I am so glad you and Ken are having such a wonderful time !! When you think about it, here you both are in Hawaii and can type on your computer to us !! Simply amazing !! Your beach house is very nice !! The only thing I would like better is being closer to the ocean like in Maui !! I put on my facebook what I have been doing so you can keep caught up ! Love and Hugs to you both !!! Aloha !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my birthday !! I am 66 today !!! You can check out what I have been doing on facebook !! Your pics are just beautiful and I so enjoyed hearing the waterfalls !! It is almost like being there !!! (LOL)--You both will never forget this wonderful place !!! Love and Hugs to you both !!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!