RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

KATHY'S VISIT!!!

Gosh and Golly and Gee Whiz .. I've been away a lonnnnnggggg time!!!  I haven't even finished the posting of our "OORAH ADVENTURE" but I find myself with another story to tell and thought I would try to get it told before it's so old I can't remember what the story is about .. LOL!!! 

On June 24th Ken and I journied to Illinois to attend the wedding of my nephew Max and his sweetheart Elizabeth we spent the night in the area and  the day after the wedding we drove to Palestine, Illinois and picked up my long time great friend Kathy to come to Missouri to visit for a while!!  She spent 10 days with us .. 10 very busy days .. not only did she see sights she had never seen before but so did I!!!  We both took lots of pictures .. if you're on Facebook then you've seen some of the pics .. Kathy posted her pics and I shared them on my page!!  However, I decided sharing Kathy's pics on Facebook wasn't enough .. we saw some pretty neat sights while Kathy was here and I wanted to share my pics also .. so here you go ...

DAY ONE OF KATHY'S VISIT ..
 
 
 
After picking up Kathy we went to the Wabash Coffee House in Hutsonville for Breakfast ... 







 
This is my type of place .. lots of old "treaures" to look at .. a variety of Coffees  to try .. you get your own Coffee .. and great food!!  I had the Pecan Praline Pancake and Sausage Links .. DELICIOUS!!! 

From Hutsonville across the bridge to Indiana .. Graysville, Indiana to a neat little shop ...






 
A few hours later we were in Missouri .. Kimmswick, Missouri .. at the Dough Depot for lunch ..

 
 
 






 
 We had planned to spend a couple of hours going through the neat shops at Kimmswick but when we came out of the Dough Depot after lunch we discovered that Cozy Cottage .. the store next door .. was already closed .. and the other  stores were closing .. boy were we surprised .. it was only 3:30!!!!

 
So we journied on to Hillsboro and home where we spent the evening resting up for the next day's adventure!!!  We will visit Kimmswick another day .. and plan to get here a lot earlier so we have time to shop!!!  Kathy is in Missouri at last .. HOORAY!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!