RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

ARIZONA ADVENTURE DAY FIVE!!!


What a beautiful day for adventures!!!  Time to roll out .. eat Breakfast and hit the road!!!  Tuesday, September 27!!!




Time to check out! .. 9:39!!





A good Breakfast and we'll be off to Bryce Canyon!!!


I guess there weren't many early birds staying at the resort .. we were the only customers for a good while and then one other couple came in!!!  Oh well .. it gave me a chance to get some pics of the place without other customers getting in the way .. LOL!!!











Kenny is playing Solitaire on his phone while waiting for our food .. LOL!!!







Our last walk over to our little cabin!!!


And we head for Bryce Canyon National Park ..










What Luck .. not one but TWO penny smashers!!!!





11:59 AM .. Sheep Creek Canyon .. Beautiful .. only 60 degrees!!!














12:19 .. Fairview Point .. 58 degrees!!!


















I can't tell you how awesome it is to look down and see all this!!!  The pictures don't begin to show the beauty!!! 







Ponderosa Point .. 12:38 PM


Agua Canyon .. 12:46 PM














Leaving Bryce Canyon .. 1:45 PM


Antimony ..




And the beauty continues even as you are driving away!! 









Panguitch .. 1:52 PM



Glendale .. 2:23 PM


Orderville .. 2:34 PM .. Time for Lunch ..







On the road again .. still in Orderville .. 3:25 PM




Zion National Park .. 3:31 PM

































NO you will NOT see us riding horses .. not me anyway .. LOL!!!








We are still at Zion Park but now into an area called Emerald Pools ..


We are climbing here!!!














Can you see the huge black spider?????


And a Deer eating grass ..




They had a shuttle here to take you around the area .. fantastic!!!









The tiny one on top is mine .. I wasn't taking any chances of knocking the thing over .. LOL!!!


Riverside Walk .. 6:21 PM ..


We left Bryce Canyon at 6:21 PM and arrived at Cracker Barrel in Saint George at 8:41PM .. I guess I took no pics in between because there were none on my IPhone camera or Ken's!!!  We did a lot of walking today .. no wonder Kenny is looking a little pooped here .. LOL!!! 



Our home for the night was a Super 8 in St. George, Utah and the Cracker Barrel was just down the street from the hotel ... Yaaaaayyyyy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!