RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ARIZONA ADVENTURE DAY SEVEN!!

Date ..  Thursday, September 29 .. one more day in this month and the 7th day of our adventure!!!  This day was mostly spent driving .. and driving .. and driving!!!  We were packing our stuff in the car at 9:25 AM .. at the Howard Johnson Hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona .. keep in mind as I post the time that I am posting Arizona time .. they are actually 2 hours ahead of Missouri time .. so in our heads this is only 7:25 AM!!!! 










Not a good way to start our day's journey .. rain ..
We had planned to go back to the Grand Canyon today because we didn't see everything yesterday because the rain kept getting worse .. however .. the rain today is even worse .. so we will have to see the Grand Canyon the next time we come this way!!!! 




I said a quick prayer as we passed this scene .. a vehicle pulling a U Haul trailer had rolled over ... it still turns my stomach when I see this picture and I wonder about the people involved and say a prayer that they were okay!!!!  There weren't a bunch of emergency vehicles at the scene .. no ambulance .. no firetruck .. don't know if they just had not arrived yet .. or if they had arrived and already taken off for the hospital .. I guess I will never know!!! 10:21 AM




Sedona, Arizona .. 10:38 AM ..










Madonna wanted to see the Cactus .. here's a dandy ..



I finally decided the thing wasn't going to bite me so I got a  little closer for a really good pic ..






Didn't see either one but it was good of them to warn me!!!




Rimrock .. 11:06 AM ..


Camp Verde .. 11:07 AM ..


Cottonwood .. 11:12 ..



















Ken says they are "just clouds"!!!!



Black Canyon City .. 11:43 AM ..










In Arizona even their rest areas are beautiful!!!!   11:45 AM ..







Liz Novak was here .. LOL!!!





New River .. 12:06 PM ..




Anthem .. 12:09 PM ..


Phoenix .. North Gateway .. 12:13 PM ..





Phoenix .. 12:18 PM ..









12:34 PM .. QT in Tucson, Arizona .. Tucson at last .. time for a quick lunch break .. Ken found us a seat .. LOL!!!




Tempe .. 1:21 PM ..


Chandler .. 1:30 PM ..



Casa Grande .. 2:06 PM ..



Eloy .. 2:11 PM ..




Picacho .. 2:21 PM ..










Tucson .. Balboa Heights .. 2:59 PM ..








Quality Inn .. Tucson .. 3:39 PM ..



 





After a walk across the parking lot to a place named Eeegee's for a quick Burger, Fries and Soda we're back in our room getting all settled in!!! 


Checking out the map for the next day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!