RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ARIZONA ADVENTURE DAY TWELVE!!!


Tuesday, October 4th .. It seems that we missed a lot  of excitement by not getting to Albuquerque until Tuesday for they had a big Hot Air Balloon Fest on the weekend!!!!  However, some of the huge balloons were still hanging around so we did get to see a few of them as we were heading out of town!!!! 









On the road again .. 9:43 .. went to Wal Mart before leaving Albuquerqe and among other things I bought a selfie stick to have fun with .. guess I'm having fun with it here .. LOL!!! 


Santa Rosa .. 12:44 ..


Not a lot to look at so far ..



Cuervo .. 1:44 ..


San Jon .. 2:22 ..


Leaving New Mexico .. 2:42 ..


Hereford, Texas .. 2:43 ..




Adrian .. 2:51 ..
selfie stick again .. maybe we shouldn't have bought that thing .. I may  have created a monster ..




At least we're getting a little more to look at now ..










Vega .. 3:05 ..


Super 8 .. Amarillo, Texas .. 3:59 ..



What a nice surprise!!!  For a price less than what we've been paying everywhere else we got a suite not just a bed and bath!!! 


The very personable young gentleman who not only walked us to our room but opened the door for us said this used to be a Comfort Suites but Super 8 had bought it from them and was in the process of remodeling it!!! 


Too bad we were only staying one night .. this is quite nice!!!  Ken asked the guy at the desk for a suggestion of a good place to eat and he instantly said "Joe Daddy's ..   and it's just across the parking lot"!!!    It didn't take us long to get settled in and head that way .. looks like we'll have the place to ourselves .. at least for a little while!!!



Here's you another Cowboy Madonna .. except he's got horn rimmed glasses on!!!  I should have snapped the picture quicker .. he didn't have those glasses on or the paper in front of him when we first got settled in the booth!!! 



No Cowboy here .. LOL!!!

Oh My ... look at that Burger .. and it's MINE!!! 



I thought there was no way I could eat all that Burger .. but I DID!!!  It was sooooo good there was no way I could leave any of it .. best Burger I have ever ate .. except maybe the ones my Mom used to cook us when we were kids!!!  I don't know tho .. it may even have been better than those!!!!


Ken was happy with his meal too and ate the whoooolllllleeee thing!!! 

Time to go roaming and take a few pics ...










And of course I have to check out the bathroom ..




Only 6:51 .. and we are all settled in .. had a delicious dinner .. now it's time to just relax .. except of course while Ken had his nose in a book Liz had her nose in her computer .. after all .. there are pictures to upload .. or is it download .. who knows???????????


Good Night .. see you in the morning!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Yes, That hamburger looked delicious, Liz !! Great pics of the two of you ! --I have seen "The Kardashions" use a Selfie Stick ! (I may have not spelled their name correctly )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely go back to Joe Daddy's if it wasn't so darned far away .. can not describe how delicious that Burger was or what there was that made it so delicious except that it had a charcoal grill flavor .. Yuuuuummmmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!