RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

DAY FIFTEEN .. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! 











The Caramel filled Dove Chocolates are delicious .. but the really neat part is that when you take one out of it's little "pocket" you have a loving phrase to read!!!!! 



After having Coffee and opening our Valentine's treats we headed to K&W Cafeteria for Breakfast .. they cook your Eggs as you wait and the really neat thing is .. she sings as she cooks them!!!!!




As if Chocolates and a tasty Breakfast isn't enough .. we stopped by Krispy Kreme and picked up a couple of to bring home and enjoy also .. after all .. it's Valentine's Day .. a good excuse, right????


And now a walk on the beach ... to walk off all those calories .. oh yeah!!!!  The weather app on my phone showed just 61 degrees at Myrtle Beach but it feels much warmer than that .. perhaps because there was no wind this morning!!!!   A wonderful morning for walking!!!


I took a video this morning of my complete walk on the beach .. it's a lonnnnnngggggg one .. 45 minutes .. so you might want to get a nice hot cup of Coffee and a snack before clicking on the link below to take the walk with me .. LOL!!!


A last look at the Atlantic before heading back to the hotel .. 



Ken was looking for shark's teeth on the beach .. he didn't find any teeth but he did find this creepy looking thing .. I'm thinking Jerry will be able to tell us what it is .. 


Today's "treasures" .. don't tell Gini but the big rock with the holes in it is for her!!!  In playing Word Feud on our phones / IPADs she once posted the word VUG .. of course it checked it in the dictionary on the phone to see what the heck a VUG is .. a VUG is hole in a rock!!!  So there you go .. a collection of VUGs for Ms. Gini!!!!  


This is it for now .. 
Time to head out for another walk!!!!!  


It is now low tide .. as I am once more walking along I am I find it amazing that when we were on the beach this morning the water was clear up in this wet area on the beach .. now it's waaaayyyyyy back there!!!  



Our balcony i the second one up from the outdoor pool area .. 


The Santa Maria from across the street .. it is located on the ground floor of the Caravelle Resort Hotel ..


Ken's treasure from his afternoon walk on the beach .. 



 After a shower and a quick spiffing up we headed over to the Sea Mark and joined the Hirschbines and the Slocums for a short drive to Carrabba's for our Valentine dinner!!!  We got there just at the right time .. a parking lot full of cars and we thought it would be a long wait .. however, they just happened to have 1 huge table that seats 8 open and took us right in!!!  What a surprise!!!  The place was so full of people and waiters and waitresses running everywhere with trays full of food I took just 1 picture of or table and sad to say it was a blur so this door is all you get .. LOL!!! 


That's Edna walking up to the door .. LOL!!! 

After our dinner we headed for the Sea Mark and Jerry and Edna's place for a couple of games of cards and Ice Cream before ending what was a terrific Valentine's Day!!!  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! What a Wonderful Valentine's day ! You could not have asked for a better day ! Good Weather , Wonderful pic of Both of You, Valentine gifts and cards ,walk on the Beach and a Lovely Valentine Dinner. You Both are So Blessed ! (and your Great Breakfast and Krispie Kremes ! ) Scott called and wished me a Happy Valentine's day and I got a pretty card from my cousins Cathy and Max !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops .. I have fallen behind on responding to your comments .. time to play "catch up" .. LOL!!! Yes .. it was a terrific Valentine's Day!!! Scott is such a thoughtful and loving son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copied from another post .. KathyFebruary 20, 2017 at 6:07 PM

    I just watched your Valentine's Day "Walk on the Beach". You did a Wonderful job ! I so enjoyed it ! In fact, the Ocean made me very sleepy ! I love listening to the Sound of the Ocean ! It was good hearing your voice too! It was almost like walking the beach with you both ! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!