RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Monday, February 20, 2017

DAY TWENTY ONE .. LET'S PLAY GOLF!!!


What a beautiful day .. a GREAT day for playing .. and I do mean PLAYING .. golf!!!  Ken and I went to the Cane Patch Par 3 Golf Course with Geroge, Vivian and their grandson Alex to play 9 holes!!! 




This is the practice area ... you can spend time here before you get out onto the course ..













This is a Squirrel with big black patches around it's eyes!!  Looks like it's related to a Raccoon!!!  There were several of them running around the place!!!





The # 9 Hole  .. the game is almost done ..



All 5 balls are on the green and waiting to be putted into the hole .. 




We were playing on the BLUE course ..


Vivian did the scoring .. I see she put me as Lisa .. LOL!!!  As you can see .. George was the winner with 38 strokes for the course .. Alex with 50 / Ken with 55 / Liz with 57 and Vivian with 58.  Not a great showing for any of us .. on a Par 3 course they you are supposed to be good enough to get your ball into that hole with only 3 strokes .. 9 holes would be 27 strokes .. wonder if anybody ever does it?????? 


 I had thought I'd be doing great on the Fitbit walking around on the golf course but alack and alas I had only 1 3/4 miles when it was finished!!!  Guess I should have done more pacing around .. LOL!!!

Got back "home" and had a little time to stretch out and rest before going to the Santa Maria for Cocktail Hour and Dinner Buffet.   And then off to the Sea Mark to play Farkle and Cards.  We walked over to add the steps to the Fitbit but still had only 2.83 miles by day's end!!!  

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! I knew the Beautiful weather was coming your way ! Great pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched your Valentine's Day "Walk on the Beach". You did a Wonderful job ! I so enjoyed it ! In fact, the Ocean made me very sleepy ! I love listening to the Sound of the Ocean ! It was good hearing your voice too! It was almost like walking the beach with you both ! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed doing the video of the walk on the beach .. wondered if anyone would watch the whole thing .. it was a long one .. LOL!!! Though it would be fun for you to see what I see when I do the whole walk!!! Now I need to video the walk when we're walking out on the sidewalk!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!