RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 12, 2017

DAY THIRTEEN .. SUNNY SUNDAY!!!

I slept too late to catch the sunrise so my first pic of the day is the temps on my phone .. 


Notice it is 3 degrees warmer here than at Port St. Lucie, Florida!!!!  It will be interesting to see how that changes as the day progresses and I will be keeping an eye on it .. LOL!!!  

We finally got ourselves in gear and headed out for a walk on the beach .. nice picture of my finger here .. LOL!!! 


Hmmmmm .. wonder what Kenny found?????


Awwwwwwww ... he's drawing a heart .. 


Liz and Ken .. he is such a sweetheart!!!





The people sitting on the beach were tossing out something a piece at a time and the Sea Gulls were going bonkers!!!



Even more people enjoying the beach this morning than yesterday!!! 



Don't know if they're rock .. coral .. or what they are but they're very unique .. the heart shaped one was my find .. the smaller one was Ken's!!!


Isn't that awesome???  I found it shortly after I took the pic of the heart Ken made in the sand!!!   I think it's a sign .. that our love will last forever!!!


I checked the Weather app as soon as I got back to the room ... Port St. Lucie is now ahead of us ... and everyone else has gone up except poor Buffalo ... it is still 33 at 1:00 in the afternoon  .. YIKES!!!! 

 Late night playing cards at George and Vivian's .. 11:15 pm temps .. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Great pics ! Yes, The heart in the sand and your heart that you found is Awesome. I still have the rock with the heart in the center that Rick brought home to me from work one day. Tomorrow would have been our 8th Wedding Anniversary. Instead, we had 4 ! --- Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES .. didn't realize I was this far behind!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!