RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 16, 2017

DAY SEVENTEEN .. SUNNY BUT COOOLLLLDDDDDDD!!!

It's only 46 degrees out there so far at 9:19 in the am!!!  Supposed to be another cold day here!!!  Thursday is Coffee Hour Breakfast Buffet and Corn Hole day at the Santa Maria so we'll be heading down shortly to gobble and visit .. other than that I'm not sure what the day holds .. remains to be seen!!! 


We didn't do anything greatly exciting today .. unless you call going to a laundromat excititng .. LOL!!!  Had our Breakfast at Santa Maria .. played Corn Hole .. got back to our place ..  loaded the laundry in the car and we were off to a laundromat!!!  $3.50 for the washer and 25 cents for 5 minutes on the dryers .. YIKES!!!  On top of that a woman came in with 5 kids AND a whiny barky puppy!!  There were games in there to play .. for money of course .. the kids were running back and forth screaming for money .. money .. money .. a fun day at the laundromat .. LOL!!!  We decided next laundry day we'll be using the laundry room in the hotel again!!!   Had just got back to the room and Jerry called .. they were going to Books A Million to visit there favorite Yougurt spot .. "Yogurt Mountain" .. did we want to go .. "Yeah sure"  ..  did a bit of gobbling and visiting and shopping around and back to our room for a couple hours rest before going to the Santa Maria for playing cards for a couple of hours.  That was it for our day here at Myrtle Beach!!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! Hope you had a great day ! I ran some errands today. (Meat Market, Pharmacy, Dollar General ) I talked to Scott and sent Morgan's birthday card today. Her birthday is actually the 23rd. I went to a beauty shop here and got my bangs trimmed. She shaped my hair and used the curling iron and only charged me $5. That was very nice of her. The beauty shop is located on the highway behind the meat market. I had already washed my hair so I actually just needed my bangs trimmed. Tomorrow, Czar and I will be going to the "Tuscany Grill" for lunch. At least I weighed 175 today . (LOL) It was a Beautiful day today !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!