RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2017

DAY SIX .. SLUG-A-BED DAY!!

Good Morning .. I thought we were slug-a-beds yesterday getting up at 8:00 .. today we did not hit the floor until 9:30!!!  I don't think I have ever slept that late before .. LOL!!!  BUT we were at Jerry & Edna's until almost midnight so got to bed really late!!!  Fun time as usual!!  

We will be going to Jerry & Edna's this evening for a Super Bowl party .. and tomorrow evening is a covered dish supper at the Santa Maria so we need to get out and pick something up for both events .. other than that I think today would be a great day to just stay in and take life easy unless it ends up warming up enough to get out and walk on the beach .. we'll see!!!  Gonna check and see if any of the theaters are running "La La Land" .. I told Ken since I sat through "Rogue One" with him he has to sit through "La La Land" with me .. LOL!!!  


The waves are rolling in ... gonna put on our coats and go for a beach walk .. see ya' later .. 
have a GREAT day!!! 

4:41 .. I guess it must be later because here I am .. LOL!!!   We took our walk  on the beach .. wasn't as cold as we thought it would be!!   I taped a nice long video of the waves and Sea Gulls and the little tiny Terns running on the sand .. BUT .. I thought I was taping a video and I wasn't .. Arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!  Checked it out as soon as we got back to the room because I was going to go ahead and post it only to discover that I guess I hit the tape button twice because I obviously had turned it off .. I actually got 2 seconds of sand on the beach .. LOL!!!  Oh well .. at least I got some pictures of the waves ... 


 




Can you see the tiny little Tern zipping across the sand?????





I'll do a better job with the heart AND the video next time .. I hope .. LOL!!!


  Also went to Food Lion and Dollar Tree to pick up some plastic storage containers and a can opener .. and a goodie to take to Edna's  tonight.  That goodie looks mighty tasty .. a Cherry Red Velvet Cake .. never had one before but it sure looks good!!!  
i was hoping walking on the beach and walking around the stores would get me close to my 10,000 step daily goal but no such luck!!!  At this time I have 5,315 steps .. 2.15 miles / 3 stair climbs.  Think I'm gonna check out the hall and possibly the stairs to get some more steps before we head over to Edna's .. I'm outta' here .. ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL!!!    


2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! Great pic of both of you ! I like your pics of the beach and ocean. I just had a nice visit with Scott and he said the weather is Beautiful in Tampa! He started his new job today and everything is going great. Heather's birthday is tomorrow so they are going out for a Sushi dinner ! I am so happy for him ! La La Land is the movie I would like to see too ! I also would have liked to see Fences with Denzel Washington . Linda and her Granddaughter saw that one and she said it was great ! I also want to see Beauty and the Beast !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My .. looks like I've missed several comments from you .. sorry about that!!! We still haven't seen La La Land but it's showing at one of the theaters here. So we'll surely see it one of these days. Thanks for stopping by .. and especially for leaving a comment to let me know you've been here!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!