RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 11, 2017

DAY TWELVE .. SUNSHINE ON MY SHOULDER ..

MAKES ME HAPPPPYYYYY!!!   It has been a beautiful sunhiny day today .. but also very windy .. check out the flag in the pic below ...


You know me .. I can't resist a flag billowing in the wind .. LOL!!! 


I don't know about George and Vivian but the Novak's and the Hirschbine's have stayed at home today to rest up a bit .. you think maybe we could be getting too old for those late night card games??????  


Even though we stayed home to rest up it was just too nice out not to be out there on the beach for a while .. we went out not only once but TWICE .. I was in hopes of getting my 10,000 steps in but haven't accomplished it yet !!!  However, I have only 3/4 mile to go to make my 4 miles so we are going to walk to the "River City" for Supper .. hopefully that will get me there!!!   If it doesn't I'll do some pacing back and forth across our rooms until I get it .. I am determined .. LOL!!!



There were a lot of people out playing on the beach today!!!  
 

I love it when I can catch the Sea Gulls flying through in my pictures!!!




Heading for "River City"  ... I'm outta' here!!!


 

Ahem ... I am NOT as big as I look in this picture .. I HOPE!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!


How about a moonlight walk on the beach??????


Look at that moon .. I'm so glad we decided to walk on the beach going back to our place!!!!






Almost home .. 


I am happy to say our walk to "River City" and back did it ... ended up with 11,767 steps / 4.75 miles ... Hmmmmmmm .. 1/4 mile and I would have 5 miles .. who can resist?????  Managed to make it to 12,427 steps and 5.02 miles by pacing around in our little efficiency apartment here!!!  It's been several days since I even got my 4 miles much less 5 .. so I allowed myself a big Wooooo Hooooo!!!!  LOL!!!  

Need a chuckle???  Check this out .. we brought up the Weather Watch app on my phone .. take a look ... 


It really struck me funny how close we all are in temps (except Buffalo of course!!!)!!!  I have Buffalo on my list because that's where Jerry n Edna and George n Vivian are from!!! 

And on that funny note .. it's time for a long hot soak in the tub ... and I am outta' here once again!!!!  

 

2 comments:

  1. I will try posting here again ! Wonderful pics of the Beach and Ocean. The Moon pics are great ! Also, Good pics of Both of you ! You are doing great keeping up on the fitbit on your Vacation ! You will have no problem getting caught up when you get home !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm ... I'm clear down to a daily average of 7,000 .. just can't manage the 4 miles every day!!! Glad you're enjoying the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!