RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2017

DAY THREE .. THE FUN BEGINS!!!


Surprise surprise .. the first thing I did this morning was go out on the balcony to see if we could see the sun rise .. and we could .. Woooooo Hooooo!!!  That put a smile on my face and makes me a whole lot happier with this room than I was!!!  I didn't do a great job with the picture but maybe I'll do better in the morning .. LOL!!! 



Every Thursday the Caravelle has a Coffee Hour at the Santa Maria Bar and Restaurant in their Carvelle Resort building  .. this is just not just a  coffee hour .. they also serve a Breakfast Buffet .. FREE!!! On my plate I had Scrambled Eggs / Bacon / a Sausage Link / a few Grits / and a piece Buffet???  Biscuits / Gravy / Fried Potatoes / Hash Browns / Pancakes / Bagels / Bread for Toast / several other fruits on the fruit bar ... LOTS to choose from!!!  I will get pics of the buffet and fruit bar next Thursday!!  I'll also get a pic of those at our table .. Jerry & Edna and Don & Carol. 





Whoops .. I guess we're a little early .. LOL!!! It won't be long before the place is packed!!!


Also on Thursday morning .. those who want to participate can upstairs and join the Corn Hole game!!!  There wasn't a very large group there this morning but we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs!!!   This is Edna ..


Edna again ..


I think you know who this is .. LOL!!!


Jerry .. 


Don't know who this is .. LOL!!!


Edna again .. she actually does pretty good .. Me .. I need some practice .. LOL!!! 


After the Corn Hole game we went to Jerry and Edna's place and visited .. then we took a ride around town and to the mall to Books A Million to their Frozen Yogurt store and had Frozen Yogurt for lunch .. LOL!!!  

When we got back to our place Ken and I decided it was time for another walk on the beach .. my phone was badly in need of charging so I didn't take many pics .. I counted my steps and when we had 1000 steps in one direction we turned around and walked back to where we started .. another 1000 steps!!!  



The Caravelle Towers ..


See the fence surrounding the outside part of the swimming pool .. in front of the silver car in the picture below???  That is our balcony directly above the balcony that is directly above that fence!!!


After our walk we had a couple of hours of "spare" time so I got busy on my faithful laptop and actually finished posting yesterday's pictures and story at last!!!  And then we had just a light dinner here and headed over to the Santa Maria .. card playing time!!!   We had a large group playing .. Jerry & Edna .. Don & Carol .. Ken & I and we were also joined by a couple more ladies .. another Carol and Marilyn.   Wouldn't you know .. I went off and left my phone in the room on the charger so no pics .. Duuuhhhhh!!!  We played a game of "Pay Me" which Carol # 1 did a fantastic job of winning .. she got MOST of the nickels AND the quarter pot for lowest score!!!  Lots of fun .. Lots of laughs!!!  And now we are back in our room with me pecking away on my keyboard and actually getting the pics and story from TODAY posted already ... Wooooo Hooooooo!!!  This is how I prefer to do it .. get the story on paper while its fresh .. LOL!!!  

The weather today was actually beautiful and spring-like ... however, tomorrow is supposed to be totally different .. with the high in the upper forties and RAIN!!!  We were discussing while we were driving around what we might do tomorrow that will be INSIDE .. possibly a movie .. or there is a museum in Columbia, SC that we are wanting to go see .. soooooooo .. remains to be seen what tomorrow holds!!!  Whatever we decide to do it will be FUN I'm sure!!!! 

The ACTIVITY SCHEDULE .. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! Your pics are all great ! Glad you are having a great time ! I agree with you that it is too bad that your balcony is not facing the Ocean like the room you had last year ! The important thing is that you are both having fun !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!