RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

DAY TWENTY TWO .. WHERE'S THE SUNSHINE?????


K & W Cafeteria for Breakfast .. and then shopping at Wal Mart and Food Lion .. top priority .. Macadamia Cookies for me and Chocolate Chip for Ken .. from the Bakery at Food Lion!!!  And even though we had a good Breakfast .. we had Coffee AND Cookies as soon as we got "home" .. Yuuuummmm!!  Love those Macadamia Cookies!!


After our treat we headed for the beach to walk off a few of those calories!!!  It sure was not as bright and sunny and warm today as it was yesterday!!!  In fact it was quite chilly and silly me .. I had put on my capris!!!  It was very windy by the water and the waves were really rolling in!!!



Click on the link below and enjoy the walk with us .. 

THE WAVES ARE ROLLING IN!!!!





Where's my selfie stick when I need it????? 



We walked our 1300 steps to the blue roofed hotel .. and then cut through to walk back along Ocean Boulevard .. I think I'll be trying those Cabbage plants in the small flowerbed Ken started at the end of our patio .. look how big these two have grown!!!!  Hope they do as well in Festus, Missouri in the Spring as they're doing here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina!!!


Even thought we "Snow Birds" as they call us here won't be leaving until March 1st the Caravelle people are having an early Farewell Luau for us tonight at the Santa Maria and I've got about an hour to shower and get ready to go .. so this is it .. for now .. LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! The Ocean and pics of you both were great ! Those flowers are So Pretty ! What Fun you Both are having and the weather cooperated this year ! Yeah !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!