RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2017

DAY FOUR .. WHAT'S IN STORE???


Good Morning from Myrtle Beach .. changes in the sky from 6:30 to 7:10!!! 







Not very pretty out there this morning but the sun is rising!!!   

 

Can't walk on the beach .. too windy .. too cold .. and misting rain!!  How about a tour of our little "home away from home"????  The hall door opens into that little highway .. to the right of the kitchen is a bed room .. the bathroom is just across the floor from the stove .. 


 
To the left of the kitchen is the living room .. which also has a bed .. 
 



The door leads out to the balcony .. 



 
And a closeup of our very tiny kitchen .. it took a bit of work and figuring out where to fit everything in but I finally made it .. LOL!!!


It's been just a nice relaxing day today!!  Spent the morning with our showers and Breakfast and sipping Coffee with Ken reading his book on the couch and Liz sitting in front of her laptop pecking away on the keyboard .. LOL!!!  Ken has been antsy to see the latest Star Wars movie .. Rogue One .. and we discovered it would be playing at the Cinema 17 Theater at "Broadway On The Beach" at 12:45 so we headed that way .. stopped by a Vendor's Mall along the way to do a little "treasure hunting".  I found a Myrtle Beach mug for my mug rack back home for only $1.99 .. that was a bargain .. and a couple of post cards.  

Chuckling .. we got our tickets for the movie at a great price .. $5.00 each for Seniors .. then Ken decided we needed a Soda and some Chocolate (a box of M & M's) .. cost us almost as much for those as for our tickets .. $8.50!!!  Next time we'll take a snack along with us .. LOL!!! 
  How did we like the movie???  They had the sound waaaayyyy too loud .. that dramatic Star Wars music was blasting!!  AND it was freezing cold .. I had my   coat on and ended up putting my hood up AND putting my gloves on!!!  I kept wondering if Ken was actually enjoying the movie .. I wasn't!!  When it was over his first comment was "that's the dumbest movie I have ever seen" ... my sentiments exactly!!!  Very confusing .. Loud dramatic Star Wars music blaring .. explosion after explosion .. gun blast after gun blast .. that's pretty well the whole thing.  Nothing like the Star Wars movie I saw many years ago!!!  OH .. there was one short shot of Carrie Fisher as Lia .. at the very end speaking a very few word statement about the future .. at this moment I can't even remember what she said .. but it was nice to see her one last time in a Star Wars movie.  Now that I've said all that .. if you haven't already seen this movie don't let my opinion keep you from going .. you may understand what was going on and think it's a wonderful movie!!!  The force be with you"!!!  

After leaving the movie we stopped at K & W Cafeteria for what would be our lunch and our supper!!!  Then to Food Lion grocery store to stock up on a few food items we didn't bring with us .. and then "home" where I am now finishing up this day's story .. LOL!!!

We will soon be leaving to go to the Sea Mark to play cards and / or dominoes with Jerry & Edna and George & Vivian .. so I guess the day's story won't quite be done .. but I'm thinking this is the last you'll hear from me until tomorrow morning ... LOL!!! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! You took good pics ! Is it Raining today ? What is your temp? Sending you Both Love and Big Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to our car it was around 51 degrees. Misty rain. Very windy and cold!! I had on my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt AND my heavy coat!!! Love and Hugs to you too .. hope you come back by and take the tour of our "home" .. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back ! Your Home away from Home is Very Nice ! I do not like Starwars movies !! It would not have been my kind of movie either. I hope it warms up and stops misting for you so you can enjoy the Ocean and the Beach ! It is 28 right now here ! It is going to be around 11 tonight ! Now, Do you feel warmer? (LOL) ---I went back to the weight loss blog and put my snack there. I will also put the miles and steps later on tonight. Glad you are having a good time despite the weather. Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely did not like this Star Wars movie .. Ken didn't either!!! It is supposed to start warming up and get back in the seventies .. I'm ready .. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!