RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 23, 2017

DAY TWENTY FOUR .. ANOTHER BUSY AND FUN DAY!!!




Good Morning .. Not much happening so far this morning .. Coffee Hour and Breakfast Buffet start at 10:30 at the Santa Maria .. got about 45 minutes to go!!  Had a Macadamia Cookie and Coffee to tide me over .. LOL!!!  Afer Breakfast will be our last snow birds game of Corn Hole for this year!!!  Checked out our laundry basket this morning and unless someone comes up with something reallllllyyy exciting to do today I'm thinking the Novak's will be catching up the laundry this morning!!!!  Temp is supposed to get up to 70 by 2:00 .. I'm thinking that might be a good time for the beach and walking around the neighborhood!!!  

Had a lot of fun at BINGO last night .. several wins at our table but not me or Ken ... Alex got the first BINGO of the night .. he also got another one later .. both were bags filled with various candies!!!  Carol won the money prize .. total was $42.00 BUT 2 other people also Bingoed so she only got $14.00 ... better than nothing .. LOL!!!  George won a bag with Salsa and Cheese and Tortilla Chips!! Edna won a certificate for a free Breakfast for two!!! 


The Breakfast Buffet ..



Our "family" table .. LOL!!!  From left .. Don, Carol, Alex, Vivian, George, Jerry,Edna and Ken!!!


Breakfast is over .. time for Corn Hole upstairs ..




Hmmmm .. the pic of me is  pretty blurry but my bag throwing "form" is so good I hate not to post it .. LOL!!!! 







Corn Hole is a fun game .. lots of laughs .. no matter how bad you think you are .. there's somebody who is even worse .. LOL LOL LOL!!!  The first time I went to Myrtle Beach I really did not want to play because I knew I would be just terrible but Ken talked me into signing up .. after just a few players played I was no longer nervous .. I thought I surely could not be any worse than 1 or 2 of the women I had watched so far .. LOL!!!  

There was no walking on the beach at 2:00 .. instead after the festivities at the Santa Maria we got together with Jerry and Edna and ventured off to the Carmike 12 movie theater to see "Lion"!!!  Oh My Goodness ... what a good and touching movie we chose to see!!!  WHEW!!!  If you haven't seen it .. see it!!  But be prepared to be very touched by this young boy ... it still touches my heart when I picture him and think about the movie .. OH MY .. OH MY!!!!  I don't think I have ever been more touched by a movie!!!!  

Since today was Jerry's birthday we let him choose where we would go to dinner after the movie ... he chose New York Pizza .. 









And then to Jerry and Edna's place to play Dominoes, Kings In The Corner and Golf .. another beautiful and fun day at Myrtle Beach!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! That picture of the Bridge at New York City is the same pic that Megan has in her bedroom ! Yes, I wanted to see "Lion" so bad,but it never came here. I knew it was suppose to be a Wonderful picture. I am going to watch "Moonlight", "Hacksaw Ridge" and "Manchester By the Sea" . They can be rented on my Dish. I hope I am able to do that --I think so --So, Eventually, "Lion", and "Fences" and "La La Land" will be on there eventually unless I already missed them which I hope not -- I knew "Lion" was suppose to be Wonderful ! --Lots of Fun with your Good Friends ! --Going to watch the Grammy Awards on TV tomorrow night. That will be good !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!