RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Monday, February 27, 2017

DAY TWENTY EIGHT .. OUR LAST DAY AT MYRTLE BEACH!!!


   I had good intentions of catching a beautiful sunrise this morning but alack and alas .. I didn't make it .. LOL!!!  However, I did just barely catch the tail end of it .. there's a little pink in there .. whitecaps are rolling in .. and the wind is blowing!!!



Today is packing day .. we will be leaving early in the morning!!! 

 

 

The first load goes down to the car .. 




 We've cleaned our grocery items out of the cabinets .. cleaned out the fridge .. emptied drawers .. packed everything we could pack .. loaded what we can load for now in the car .. time for a last walk on the beach!!!  The rusty milk can is for Krysti .. she's like me .. she loves  the old stuff .. I sure hope she loves it .. it needs to be loved!!!! 


And here we are .. 





Click on the link below to for the last video on the beach .. 

LAST MORNING WALK ON MYRTLE BEACH 2017!!!




After our walk on the beach we got together with Jerry and Edna and did some sightseeing .. ended up at the Murrel's Inlet Marshland ...
















The white looking blob on the land not far from the Pelican in the water is a Jellyfish!!!  It was actually much larger than it looks here and yellowish!!! 







Of course we had to visit the K & W Cafeteria one more time for Pie and Coffee before going back to the hotel ..


Funny ... I got the Strawberry Cheesecake .. asked if I could have a little more Reddi Wip on it .. they gave me a whole big thing of Whipped Cream .. LOL LOL LOL!!!  I shared it!!!



Across the parking lot was a Beachwear store .. got a couple of neat pictures in there while looking around .. 




We later met George and Vivian on the beach and walked down the beach  to "River City Cafe" where Ken had his last 1/2 pound sandwich of Fried Bologna and the rest of us had Cheeseburgers and Fries!!!! 





Of course we ended our last day here  playing cards at George and Vivians with the whole gang!!!  Jerry and Edna are leaving for home tomorrow morning ... George and Vivian areleaving for home Wednesday morning!!!   What a busy and fun month this has been with a group of terrific people!!!!

I am packing this thing up tonight as we are leaving as soon as possible after we get up in the morning and will have Breakfast on the road ... the next time I sit down to peck on this keyboard will be in Savannah, Georgia!!!!  See you there .. LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! I know it was hard to leave your friends and the Ocean ! You had such a Wonderful time with all of them ! It seemed like your month went quickly ! I am going to check out your last walk on the beach by the Ocean video. It will probably put me to sleep.(LOL) -- I just posted on the weight loss blog for March 1st. You are probably now in Florida and enjoying the Beautiful weather ! It is 41 here right now at 9:30 in the evening. March came in like a Lion and will go out like a lamb here. (LOL) --Sending you Love and Big Hugs and Have a Safe trip and enjoy seeing your Son, Liz, and his Family ! Don't forget if he is making crepes to eat one ! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder about the Crepes .. I hope he is still making them and definitely plan to have one .. with Strawberries and Reddi Wip .. Ohhhhhhh Yeahhhhhh!!!! Thanks again for the reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!