RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 9, 2017

DAY TEN .. RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!

No walking on the beach this morning .. we woke up to rain and high winds!!  The rain has stopped for now and it looks like the sun is trying to come up so maybe the sand will dry out and we can walk later!!!  




Headed to the Santa Maria for Coffee Hour, Breakfast Buffet and the Corn Hole game shortly .. it's the Thursday morning thing to do when you stay at one of the Caravelle Resort hotels!!!

  YIKES!!!  According to the Weather Lady the wind is 28 MPH at Myrtle Beach!!!

Exciting day .. Breakfast Buffet and playing Corn Hole at the Santa Maria .. then we were off on a hunt for a plug for our bathtub so I could have my long hot soaks in the tub .. Home Depot was the answer .. Yaaaayyyyy!!  Ken also found a certain saw blade he had been looking for at the Home Depot stores back home and couldn't find so he was thrilled!!! 



And a stop at the local Krispy Kreme .. picking up a couple of Donuts to take home for lunch!!!  


I chose a Cream Glazed Krispy Kreme and when they say Cream .. they mean Cream!!  Every bite I took Cream came oozing out the side .. LOL!!!  Yuuuummmmmm!!!


We met up with the rest of the gang at the Liberty Bar and Grill for dinner.  On Thursday they have Buy One Entrée Get The Second Entrée FREE!!!  Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy and Green Beans for me .. Grits and Shrimp for Ken .. and a delicious warm loaf of Pumpernickel Bread to share .. Yuuuuummmmm!!!!






After dinner was Cards night at the Santa Maria .. we were joined by Don and Carol there and had lots of laughs and lost / won nicke's playing "Pay Me"  and "Blitz" .. they call it "scat"!!!  Ken actually won the post for the "Blitz" game ... Yaaaayyyyy Ken!

We were actually back "home" by 9:30 and got to bed at a decent hour .. needed lots of sleep for we would be off on an adventure in the morning!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! That is a Beautiful pic ! It is a Beautiful blue sky day here,but 27 outside. Yesterday,we caught the MOUSE ! Yeah ! We still have the traps set out. Yes, I went over to Katrena's and tried to make a truce ,but she said what she did to me and would not give an inch.She was on the phone talking to Kyle. I told Brian I tried. He said we love you ! I know that --I gave Megan and Keely a Hug and Lucas. Megan went with me to DQ . They had already gone to Wabash Coffee house so the others did not want to go and Brian had to get some rest .He was leaving with his Fedex for St. Louis. Even Rocco was glad to see me and got his toy bone. Megan and I had such a nice visit at the DQ . Then, I brought her home and decided it was best to go on home. --Hope your weather gets better today! We still have a little snow on the ground ! Enjoy ! Love and Big Hugs to you Both !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the pic .. weather got very sunny but those high winds kept it very cold!!! But we had a good day anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have added more pics ! Great pics ! You are really having good food and a lot of fun ! The Krispie Kreme donut that you were eating looked good !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!