RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2017

DAY EIGHTEEN .. HOW ABOUT A MOVIE????


It's been a lazy day today .. we did a bit of walking on the beach this morning but not enough to make my Fitbit happy .. LOL!! 



This afternoon Jerry, Edna, Vivian and Ken & I piled into Jerry's car and headed for the Cinamark Myrtle Beach Theater to see "The Great Wall" .. I didn't expect to like it very well but it was actually good!!!  I've heard of theaters with reclining seats .. there are even a couple in St. Louis .. but we've never been to one ... well ... we have now!!!!   At this theater you choose your seat before you go into the theater itself .. there were no rows with 5 seats together available so Vivian, Edna and Jerry ended up in the row in front of us .. of course I had to peek over the divider behind the seats and snap a picture of them all stretched out in their reclining seats ... 


Kenny was pretty happy with his seat .. LOL!!!


All stretched out watching the previews ...  there's our feet .. LOL!!!


It was a beautiful day here today .. but it looks like it's even more beautiful in Festus, Desoto, Palesine and Casey!!!!  And they're even almost as warm as Port St. Lucie!!!!  


We'll be going to Jerry and Edna's tonight to play Dominoes .. until theN .. lazy time!!!! 

Click on the link below to see the trailer for the movie .. I hope .. LOL!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! I have been to a theater with reclining seats and that is Very Nice ! What was the movie about? Your Warmer weather is on its way !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to find a clip on You Tube to post so you can see a bit of the movie. Not really for women but I expected to hate it but liked it okay. The seats were sooooooo comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!