RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 13, 2016

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13

Good Morning .. the view from our window about 7:00 this morning ..



Every morning as the sun comes up large flocks of birds come flying in over the ocean!!! 


I missed a Kodak moment the  other day .. Ken and were out on the balcony admiring the view and listening to the waves and a flock of Pelicans came flying by the balcony .. one came so close to the balcony we could almost have reached out and touched it!!!  Of all the times not to have my phone / camera at my side!!! 


The sun is shining brightly but  it's going to be another cold day .. temp is 30 right now .. high today will be 42.     Sounds even worse for tomorrow .. wind chill factor is going to have it feeling like 9 degrees !!! 

I just checked the temps on the phone .. Myrtle Beach 30 .. Port St. Lucie 55 .. Festus 10 .. Palestine  9  and Casey 7 !!

The gang is getting together in the lobby of the Caravelle this morning for Coffee and discuss   what we're going to do today .. something INSIDE.  A movie /  bowling / shopping at a mall or possibly indoor Miniature Golf.    I'm thinking it will probably be the Golf!!!

I'll let you know later .. everybody have a GREAT day!!

This is later .. and it was  miniature golf!! 














The first hole was around the curve and past the tree  ..


Whoops .. the water trap .. we all got through but Jerry .. had to do a little searching to res cue his ball .. LOL!!


You can do it Ken ..  just be gentle ..



Half way through ..


18 holes and we're done ..   don't think any of us will ever be pro golfers but we had a lot of laughs and a great time.  It was a fun way to spend a cooolllldddd afternoon!!! 


The Score Sheet tells the tale ..


Ken 51 .. Liz 63 .. Jerry 59 .. Edna 54 .. Vivian ..  56 and George 59
Ken was greatly surprised to find out that he was the winner!!  Yaaayyyyyy Ken!!!


Time for lunch .. how about "The Shack"!! 



    Jerry entertained himself and the rest of us coloring his picture .. LOL!!! 



See how PROUD he is????   LOL LOL LOL!! 



He signed the picture "Jerry  Age - 6" .. the waitress loved it!!  She took it to put on the wall!! 


 George led us to  "The Shack" .. a friend of his had been there and told him it was a good place to go ..  and it was!!  The service was great .. plenty of food .. and the food was delicious!!  I have a feeling we will be visiting this place again .. not only for the service and the food but we gotta' check and see if Jerry's picture is still there!!! 

It was another fun day with fun people!!   Ken went to church at St. Andrew's Catholic Church this evening  but I was lazy and stayed in where it was nice and warm!!!  Lazy me .. I got so warm and cozy I even took a short snooze!!! 


 The beauty of the Southern sky .. 6:37 PM!!! 


Good Night   Friends and Family!!! 

STAY IN .. STAY WARM .. STAY SAFE!!!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Those are Wonderful pics ! I dream in those pics of the ocean and the Sun coming up ! You even got birds in the pic ! Oh, the pic of the Pelicans would have definitly been a winner ! I am picturing them in my mind though. When I see the pics of the Ocean , it looks so relaxful and peaceful. I can imagine how nice it is to sleep with the sound of the ocean waves ! Wish your weather was warmer,but it is FREEZING HERE !! I think Larry went to the only place that it is warm. He has been in Arizona for a Month. Amy and Brian (his kids) joined him for a few days. He said it had been a long time since he had done something with just his kids. I told Amy on her post that Czar had candy waiting for him when he got back to Minnesota. Minn.temps are unreal ! Florida is colder than it usually is too --We have a chance if ice and 2 inches of Snow tomorrow ! Right now, The Sun is shining and the sky is Blue ! Whatever you do today inside, Enjoy !! Love and Big Hugs to Both of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is supposed to be a lot warmer next week .. sure hope the weather people are right!! Hope you guys don't get the ice ..I love snow but not when there is ice under it or on top of it!!! We had a great time today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miniature Golf looked like a lot of fun ! Great pic of all of you at the restaurant ! I am so proud of Ken for going to Mass. I went to 4:30 Mass !! Remember, Ken, No meat on Friday !!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!