RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Monday, February 22, 2016

MONDAY AT MYRTLE BEACH!!

 MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22

Good Morning .. It's a gray cloudy day out there this morning ..



But that doesn't keep the people or the Sea Gulls from enjoying their time in the sand!!!


Chuckling .. Ken got his phone and took a picture of me taking pictures off the balcony .. LOL LOL LOL!!


 And you also get a peek at the very bright pink zip up hooded sweatshirt I bought yesterday .. LOL!!!  

This morning's temps .. Myrtle Beach  63 (WOW .. didn't feel like 63 out there on the balcony!!!)  .. Port St. Lucie  75 .. Festus 43 .. Palestine 36 .. Casey 36!    80% chance of rain for Myrtle  Beach by 11:00!!  Supposed to be rainy here today and tomorrow. 

It's been a quiet calm day today .. weather is too lousey to be out running around and the bodies needed  a bit of rest!!  Went to Jerry and Edna's and visited and played a couple of card games .. Edna and I went grocery shopping while Jerry helped  Ken learn  Sudoku!!  Tonight is Cocktail Hour / Supper at the Santa Maria.  

Outta here .. see ya' later!!!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Sorry , it is a gloomy day in Myrtle Beach ! It is Beautiful here !! Great pics of the ocean and you taking the pics !(LOL)- I like your new hooded sweatshirt with Myrtle Beach on it ! Cute ! ---Have a great time tonight ! Love and Big Hugs to Both of you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had a few very nice days and had fun even on the bad weather days .. Love and Hugs to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!