RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2016

LET'S PLAY GOLF!!!


SUNDAY,  FEBRUARY 2

This morning's sky .. very cloudy ..


Decided to go to the Breakfast Buffet at the Santa Maria this morning with Edna and Jerry  ..  I think they had everything you could possibly want for Breakfast!!! 


Biscuits, Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Grits, Oats, Fried Potatoes, Bacon, Sausage Patties, Pancakes ..


And then the cold bar ..



And if they didn't have what you wanted on the Hot Bar this young gentleman cooked it fresh for you!!!!


I would love to have video taped him as he joggled all 3 frying pans .. and flipped the Omelets to finish them up .. and poured Waffle batter into the Waffle makers .. a very very busy young man but still took time to joke and laugh with the people he was cooking for!!! 


This poor young man .. there was a never ending line of people  waiting to tell him what they wanted cooked ..  but he  kept smiling!!!  I asked him if he cooked Breakfast at home .. and he chuckled and said "every once in a while they let me have a break from cooking"!!! 


          Chuckling .. I just noticed you can see me taking the picture in the mirror behind the Waffle makers .. LOL!!

We took a break after  Breakfast and I got the story of our visit to Brookgreen Gardens posted .. Yayyyyyyy!!!   And then we got together and played some Golf at Cane Patch Par 3 Golf!   Playing miniature golf the other day didn't hurt my shoulder so I decided to give it a try this time!!!     



See the yellow flag waaaaaayyyyy over there across the water?????




George and Jerry  just HAD to try hitting that  ball across the water .. and eventually they both made it .. after losing just a few golf balls .. LOL!!!  The rest of us walked across the bridge to make our shots!!! 








Showing off my  "professional" form .. LOL!!!





Who IS this guy??????








 THE NINTH HOLE ..





Whoops .. I ended up leaving the score card in Jerry's card .. will post the scores later!!! 


After a hard afternoon of Golf ..  it's time for a cold drink ..  LOL!!! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! I see Ken has a hooded jacket with Myrtle Beach on it too !! Great pic of the Ocean. I liked the pic of you taking pics while the breakfast items were being cooked. That was so funny ! Yes, He must be a great cook to be able to make all of those different items and still visit and keep a smile on his face ! ---You have done something that I have never done --played Real Golf ! I have only played miniature golf! Great pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day was the first time I ever played miniature golf and this was the first time I ever played real golf .. I actually liked it!! I told Ken we'd have to find a place like Cane Patch around Festus .. it's not an actual real golf course .. there are several 9 hole courses to play on. It was really neat watching the guy doing the cooking everytime he got the Omelet ready to fold over he flipped it up to flip it over .. and he had so many things going all the time!!! Ken actually got his sweatshirt jacket first then I decided I liked it so when Edna and I went to the Beach store where he got his I got mine but I decided I would rather have the pink one!! I'll have to remember to get h I'm to get a picture of me in it so you can see it better!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!