RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

STORMY WEATHER AT MYRTLE BEACH!!!

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24

 Good Afternoon .. I was busy this morning posting pics of the Luau on yesterday's page .. and then we did  laundry  .. and then we   went to lunch with Jerry and Edna at Kimminsky's Deli .. then spent some time at their place and Ken and Edna played cards while I  helped Jerry with  Facebook .. he's a newbie at the Facebook phenomenon and needed a  lesson on a few things!!! 

I took a couple of pics and a video of the Atlantic this morning .. it was looking and acting pretty wild!!! 




A picture of the pouring rain  outside the laundry ..


And just a few minutes later .. the sun was out  .. LOL!!!


The wind was blowing about 20 / 25 miles an hour according to weather reports ..


VIDEOS OF THE WIND AND RAIN FROM THE LAUNDRY ROOM ...
Click on the links below if you want to see them and hear them ..






Back to our room for a while before going to lunch ..



One last video from our balcony .. LOL!!!


While we were at Jerry and Edna's I got a picture of an Ibis siting on a stump in the middle of the slew ...


Back to our place again .. I sit here in front of my laptop pecking on the keyboard and posting these pictures while Ken and Jerry are walking on the beach and picking up shells!!!

See those 2 teeny tiny figures in black standing at  the edge of the ocean??????


Yep .. that's Ken and Jerry!!!



The worst of the storm was supposed to hit here between 3:00 and 5:00 .. it is now 4:16 Carolina time and  it is still very windy but the rain has stopped .. we're hoping the worst of it has passed us by!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Yes, the Atlantic Ocean was churning in your pics and the clouds very dark. I liked all your pics and enjoyed the videos. Like I said, It is almost like being there.When are you guys leaving for Florida or have you decided yet? Love and Big Hugs to you Both !! You sure have had a Wonderful Vacation so far !! -I hope your weather stays on the calm side and ours too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is supposed to be super nice today and it's looking like it will be .. bright sun is shining!!! Leaving for Florida Sunday morning. Love and Big Hugs to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!