RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GOOD MORNING SUNRISE!!!


WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17

Good Morning once again from Myrtle Beach!!  We woke up in time to see the sunrise this morning .. what a beautiful sight to see!!! 





The view from my pillow as the sun is coming up ..





Here it comes ..







Looking down the beach ..












 This morning's temps .. Myrtle Beach 46 .. Port St. Lucie  55 .. Festus  34 .. Palestine 34 .. Casey 30.  Yesterday was a beautiful day although they had forecast rain .. today is supposed to be beautiful too .. it certainly is beautiful so far!! 

Priority  of the morning is going to be doing the laundry .. doesn't that sound like fun .. LOL!!!  Don't know what the afternoon holds but this evening  we are meeting up with George, Vivian, Alex and Beth at the Pirates Voyage .. you get to see a battle on a pirate ship while enjoying a delicious dinner .. sounds like a lot of fun!!!  Of course there will be pics .. LOL!!

Speaking of going to the laundry .. look at this neat laundry bag we found at Wal Mart ..



Time to make the bed and get this fun going .. see ya' later .. have a GREAT day!!!

Laundry is done .. tickets for The Alabama Theater for next Thursday have been purchased .  and we're off to the beach to meet up with the others and then walk to River City for Burgers and Bologna for Lunch!!! 

Ready for more beach pictures???????




Ken and I met up with Edna along the way .. and a few more feet down the beach we met up with   George, Beth, Alex and Jerry .. Vivian was meeting us at River City.


 Looks like Beth has found a whole bag full of shells!!!  Jerry is looking for Shark's Teeth!!


A table full of "Beach Bunnies" ..  NOOOTTTTTT  ..  LOL!!


Edna and I made a trip to the "Ladies Room" ..  I had forgotten it is located outside!!!    I probably posted a picture of this last year but here you go again .. LOL!!!








Our waiter and Ken had a good time picking on each other ..  he had threatened to spill Tea on Ken as he was pouring his second glass .. I thought perhaps I should get a picture .. LOL!!!  And NO .. he did not spill a drop on him!!!!




Lunch is over .. bellie's more than full .. Ken and I headed back to the beach to walk "home"!!!


This little boy was having a ball running and out of the water away from the foam that was rolling up on the beach!!! Not to worry .. his Father was close by!!


This little boy was having a ball too but he wasn't doing any running!!!   He's looking for shells and shark's teeth ..





We are back in our room now .. me pecking on the keyboard .. Ken snoozing on the bed .. if I was smart I would be snoozing too .. LOL!!!

I took a video of a bunch of Sea Gulls while we were walking on the beach .. I used Ken's IPHONE camera and I guess I must have held it wrong because the whole video is sideways .. I have iuploaded it to You Tube and now have gone to an edit page in hopes of being able to get it turned the right way before posting it .. it keeps telling me EDIT IN PROCESS .. if it ever gets finished I will post the video here .. you're gonna love the end of it  .. if you hang in there and make it to the end .. LOL!!! 

Meanwhile .. I Googled Pirates Voyage .. that's where we're going tonight .. and came up with a page that has a short video to see .. it will give you an idea of what fun we will have this evening!!!  Click on the link below ..

PIRATES VOYAGE

OK .. I think I got the video flipped .. let's try it!!!  Click on the ling below ..

WHO STIRRED UP THE SEA GULLS??????

Time to go .. we're outta here and headed for a Pirate's Voyage!!! 






4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken ! I think these Pics are the Most Beautiful Sunrise pics you have taken !! WOW ! Great pics ! What a Beautiful day you had yesterday and What a Beautiful day you are having today (inbetween doing laundry (I like the laundry basket ) --What Fun you are going to have tonight at your 4 course Dinner ! It will be simply Amazing !! You both have such a Wonderful life and I am So Happy for you Both !! Love and Big Hugs to Both of you !! Great Beach pics and a good pic of both of you having lunch with all your Friends !! Enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the sunrise was extra beautiful this morning too!!! I was glad I had woke up early enough to get pics!!! Love and Hugs to you too my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoyed the video (Who Stirred up the sea gulls) --You did a fantastic job and the ocean and the beach was so relaxing ! At the end, WOW !! I think you about or did fall !! You seemed to be ok !! -----What a Beautiful day !! Yes, you need to get a couple of the short beach chairs and sit out there and just watch the ocean. I have done that in Florida and got a book, small bag with fruit and water ) and watched the waves and the Ocean and walked on the Beach and waded into the ocean and jumped the small waves. There is nothing like it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckling .. I tripped going up the steps and dropped the camera .. a great ending to the video .. LOL!!! You can hear Ken saying "you should stop taping and watch where you're walking" .. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!