RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER COLD DAY!!!


WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10


Good Morning from Myrtle Beach .. the morning sky at 6:05 AM  ..


There were lots of  bright stars up there but the only one that shows is the bright one they are saying is Mars!!


7:02 AM ...  


7:11 AM .. there it is .. up out of the clouds at last!!! 


Checking this morning's temps on my phone .. are you ready for this????   Myrtle Beach 30 ..  Port Saint Lucie  46 .. Festus 16 .. Palestine, IL 9 and Casey, IL 9 .. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr .. it's cold everywhere!!! 

I've finished  yesterday's posting .. started today's posting .. sipping on my second cup of Coffee and it has gotten cold .. I think it's time to think about getting a shower and some breakfast and get this day going !!! 

9:56  ..    Temps are up .. Myrtle Beach 37 .. Port St Lucie  54 .. Festus 19 ..  Palestine .. 14   and Casey 12 .. Heat wave .. LOL!!!  

 The gang is going to the movies to see "Finest Hours"  this afternoon and then to BINGO tonight .. they're calling it Valentine's Bingo  .. so I'm guessing the prizes will all have to do with Valentines !!!   

See ya' later .. have a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Great pics of the ocean and sun coming up and Mars !! You know ,it almost looks like you are on a ship as close as you are to the ocean.(LOL)-That is going to be so much fun going to the movies and playing Valentine Bingo. Good Luck in your Bingo ! You know that movie that you saw the other day was on the commercial on TV. It was suppose to be really good ! You will have to tell me about the movie today because I have never heard of it,but I imagine it will be good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Our temps.are COLD ,but when the sun is out , I really do not mind it !

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!