RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 25, 2016

SUNSHINE AT LAST!!!

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25

Hallelujah ..  sunshine at last .. bright bright sunshine!!! 



We'll be off to the Santa Maria shortly  for our last Cocktail Hour / Brunch .. but first a few pics from last night ..

I can't resist getting pictures of flags blowing in the wind .. this one is in the parking lot of the Sea Mark Towers and shows you just  how hard the wind was still blowing when we went over for the delicious dinner that Vivian had cooked for us!!! 


After dinner .. BINGO at the Santa Maria  .. this would be our last Bingo night here for we will be leaving Myrtle Beach and heading to Port St. Lucie on Sunday morning!!!  Jerry and Edna are leaving Sunday also ..  George, Vivian and Bill will be staying on until Tuesday!



Carol was the first one at our table to win a prize .. a box of Swiss Miss Cocoa mix and a box of Lemon Bars!!


Vivian has her prize in her left  hand .. a gift certificate for a free Breakfast Buffet and the Santa Maria ..



Edna won a bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider and 2 wine glasses ..


The rest of us didn't win anything .. but we had a lot of laughs .. LOL!!!

We went to George and Vivian's after Bingo to play cards and enjoy her delicious Apple Pie with Ice Cream .. Yummmmmmm!!!  The Apples in the pie were from a tree in their very own yard in Orchard Park, New York!!!  George claimed credit for peeling the Apples .. LOL!!!   I just gotta' tell you I actually won at  Liverpool Rum!!!   When  you're first learning it's a very complicated game  and I was quite proud of myself for winning!!!  However, I did NOT win at Golf and it's one of the easiest games you could play and I've played it a thousand times .. BUT everyone can't win, right?????  LOL LOL LOL!!!

The full moon over the parking lot of Sea Mark Towers ..


The full moon from the balcony of our "home away from home" ..



         Got 'em all posted .. and just in time .. heading down to Brunch .. everybody have a GREAT day!!! 

  COCKTAIL HOUR BRUNCH AND CORN HOLE GAME!!

This was our last time for these 2 activities also!!!

Hidden inside those 2 electric contrivances is  lots of delicious food .. Biscuits, Sausage Gravy,  Sausage Links, Bacon, Stewed Apples, Grits, Pancakes, Croissants, Melon and probably a few things I have forgotten!!!   A very good Brunch to get our day started!!! 




Time for  Corn Hole ..
That's me on the left with my red Mickey Mouse sweatshirt on .. my opponents name is Jody ..


Carol and Edna were opponents  ..




Jerry and his opponent's name is  John ..  



Ken ..
Notice the yellow flash .. that's the bag of Corn  caught in mid-flight!!!


His opponent's name is Val .. she's back behind him!  Once again I caught the bag in mid-flight .. LOL!!!


The yellow bag below the target AND the one laying there right at the edge of the hole it was supposed to go into are Ken's!!!  Had the one below the target gotten ON the target it would have been 1 point .. had the yellow bag  laying by the hole gotten IN the hole it would have been 3 points!!  He did eventually get 1 in the hole and on the target platform!!


Bill was Ken's partner ..  he played down at this end of the floor ..



George ..  his opponent's name is Marilyn .. I THINK!!!




 Carol and Jody ..



Don ..


I wanted to get a pic of each of us playing but didn't get a pic of Vivian because she was my partner and was at the opposite end of the floor when we were playing and I didn't have my camera with me!!! So I took this pic of her and George and Bill .. LOL!!!


That's it for   Cocktail Hour Brunch and Corn Hole .. now we're in our room resting up .. we're all going to Golden Corral tonight for dinner and then to the Alabama Theater to see the live show called "One The Show" .. singing and dancing!!!  Click on the link below to see a short video clip of what we will be watching tonight!!! 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! I don't know whether you knew that I had posted on your Blathering blog awhile back ---Great pics ! So happy it is a Sunny day there today. We were both blessed because there were terrible tornadoes in Louisiana, Pensacola,Florida ,and North Carolina. --Snow all around us,but we just got that lt. snow and it did not stick We had rain and very windy conditions like you did --So, Now, I know, You are leaving for Florida on Sunday morning ! --You sure have great memories to take with you from Myrtle Beach and if you want to check out your vacation and enjoy the videos, they are right here for you !! Have a great day today !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I like about posting our pics and the story of our days on here .. not only is it a good way to share it all with friends and family but 6 months from now .. a year from now .. whenever .. we can come here and look at our memories of our time here!!! I will check out what you posted on the blathering blog .. I hadn't gone back there since I posted whatever it was I posted the other day on it .. LOL!!! You got a light snow .. my granddaughter (Billy's daughter Jacqueline had on FB that she and her husband got stranded in traffic between Paris and Marshall in 1 foot of snow on the roads .. she took pics while they were sitting there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time you have had --I enjoyed these pics too ! Good Memories to treasure always !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are good memories .. lot of laughs .. lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!