RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY



This blog will be all about FUN Times .. Granny's have fun times too you know .. especially Raggedy Annie's Granny .. she's always having a good time!!


Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2016

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SNOW???????



SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6 .. Sunny but cloudy and 43 degrees so far this morning here at Myrtle Beach.  And they are forecasting possible SNOW by tomorrow .. LOL!!!  


7:54 AM ..


9:41 AM ..


We've had our Breakfast .. and our showers .. and I've got yesterdays' posting all caught up .. we are ready for the day!!!  We're going "treasure hunting" this morning .. Flea Market "treasure hunting" .. other than that the day is a clean slate to be written on as we go .. can't wait to see how it turns out .. LOL!!!  Everybody have a GREAT day!!

Well the Flea Market was a bit of a disappointment!!!  It wasn't the kind of Flea Market I had in mind .. it was actually a Vendor Market Flea Market .. various vendors set up all through the place.  There was actually a place booth that had a bunch of golf balls for sale .. only 40 cents each!!!  Ken used one of Jerry's golf balls the other day when they played .. I bought 3 bright yellow balls so he would have some of his own and bright yellow so he could see where it landed!!!  And who knows .. I might just decide I want to play next time!!!  Edna bought some bright pink ones so she could see where hers was going too!!  So I guess you could say we did find a "treasure" .. LOL!!  Vivian aleady had bright orange ones so she didn't need any!!

Lunch was at Toffino's Italian Bakery & Deli ..



Just look at these Bakery items!!!     I was tempted to just get a pastry and Coffee but decided I would get a Tuna Salad on toasted Whole Wheat for lunch and get a pastry to take "home" for later!!  The pastry I chose was the one above with the green stripes of frosting on top .. Bailey's Irish Cream Éclair .. Yummmmm!!! 


Ken got 1/4 pound of those Hazelnut & Chocolate Biscotti's on the bottom shelf left in the picture above!!  !/4 pound turned out to be 6 of them!!  Everybody but Jerry  took a delicious pastry home with them .. LOL!!



Home with our pastries at last .. a hot cup of Coffee and Yummmmmmm!!! 


My Éclair is gone .. my Coffee is cold .. and that's the extent of what we have done so far today ..   gonna get off of here and see if I can get Kenny to sit down and play a game of Euchre to see if we can figure it out between the two of us!!!    I'll let you know if we do something exciting later .. LOL!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liz and Ken !! Great pics !! I saw where you have a chance of snow,but you have had lovely weather and been very blessed to miss the bad weather as you traveled ! That is for sure ! I hope you find some Awesome treasures. I wanted to take a pic of the picture that I knew you would love at "The Turn About " in Robinson on the square,but I did not know if they would allow it. I should have asked --It was an Awesome picture and looked like you ! It is a Beautiful,Blue sky, Sunny day here and right now, It is 52 outside ! We have sure lucked out on our weather here so far ! Hope you like your new room !! Is this the scene from your new room's terrace? You will have to take a pic of the new room !! Have a Wonderful day !! Love and Big Hugs to Both of you !! Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to go back to yesterday's posting .. there are pics of the new room!!!Hugs to you too my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz !! I have already posted on it !! You will have to check it out when you have time ! Yes, I would have picked out the same one that you did of all the bakery goodies ! That looks yummy !! I am smiling !! I am imagining how good it tasted !! (LOL) --Glad you got Ken bright golf balls. Yes, You should try it next time. I have never played golf,but I use to like miniature golf !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw what you posted on yesterdays'and responded to it .. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS .. I love to read them and reply. Comments make you realize someone is actually looking at your blog .. LOL!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blogging is one of my favorite things to do .. in fact .. I have FOUR blogs .. LOL!! "MY BIT OF MORNING BLATHER" .. is just that .. a bunch of blather!! My way of keeping up with friends and family. "BERTHA'S BED AND BREAKFAST" .. this is an ongoing project about my ancestry. RAGGEDY ANNIE'S GRANNY .. is about fun things Ken and I have done and travels we have made!!! KEN AND LIZ'S BIG ADVENTURE .. is about our latest adventure .. selling our home and buying another home!! If you want to check any of them out let me know and I will send you a link!!